Enhance your skills and knowledge
of open source software with Ubitronics
To provide high-quality video content for beginners to advanced computer users
on open source software. To teach individuals and businesses how to perform
specific tasks and use open source software to its full potential.
FREE Open Source Software Guides
All of our guides are in a simple step by step format, allowing you to follow along at your own pace.
Every guide has an accompanying video, meaning you can learn in the way you find easiest.
We provide you with template files and demo materials to help progress quickly and efficiently.
We work hard to ensure you receive high-quality training and advice for free so that
you can enhance your skills and knowledge of open source software
Check out our FREE open source software guides.
Open Source Tutorials
- How to use Layers (Tracks) in ShotcutLearn Shotcut today by watching all the tutorials in my playlist. However, if you just want to learn about Tracks and Layers. Here you go!
- How to Reduce Lag in ShotcutIf you have been stuggling to use Shotcut, or you are experiencing issues in Shotcut. Try using a Proxy. This creates a lower quality video…
- How to Zoom In and Out in ShotcutIf you are just starting on your video editing journey then it is highly likely you are going to want to zoom in and out…
Ubitronics News and Updates
- Ranking Videos on YouTubeI am proud to announce that we have been advising David Yeabsley on how to better rank his videos, obtain a higher click-through rate and…
- Web Stories by GoogleToday we have been testing out Web Stories by Google. It is a WordPress plugin that may become very popular in the coming months. It…
- New Website and Updates – 18072020I hope you like the new website, over the last couple of months its what I’ve been working hard on. Mainly to improve the look…
Help Support Ubitronics
Your support is greatly appreciated
Your kind donation will help us improve our free services