Enhance your skills and knowledge
of open source software with Ubitronics
To provide high-quality video content for beginners to advanced computer users
on open source software. To teach individuals and businesses how to perform
specific tasks and use open source software to its full potential.
FREE Open Source Software Guides
All of our guides are in a simple step by step format, allowing you to follow along at your own pace.
Every guide has an accompanying video, meaning you can learn in the way you find easiest.
We provide you with template files and demo materials to help progress quickly and efficiently.
We work hard to ensure you receive high-quality training and advice for free so that
you can enhance your skills and knowledge of open source software
Check out our FREE open source software guides.
Open Source Tutorials
- User Interface and Layout of ShotcutToday we take a look at the user interface and layout of the Shotcut video editor. We dive into the main components of the interface…
- How to Restore the Default Layout in ShotcutWhen you start using a new software package, you can click and experiment on buttons, accidentally losing the layout or moving items, losing them or…
- How to Add Video Clips in ShotcutGetting started in any video editor or with any new software can be daunting. In this video I help you to start in the Shotcut…
Ubitronics News and Updates
- Ranking Videos on YouTubeI am proud to announce that we have been advising David Yeabsley on how to better rank his videos, obtain a higher click-through rate and…
- Web Stories by GoogleToday we have been testing out Web Stories by Google. It is a WordPress plugin that may become very popular in the coming months. It…
- New Website and Updates – 18072020I hope you like the new website, over the last couple of months its what I’ve been working hard on. Mainly to improve the look…
Help Support Ubitronics
Your support is greatly appreciated
Your kind donation will help us improve our free services